3.09.2011

Lent!


Today is the start of Lent, and we are supposed to think of something we enjoy and give it up for 40 days! I am not Catholic, but I always try to participate in Lent.  I am not as bold as some of my friends giving up things like Facebook, and sugar!  Because I can not live without some sugar in my diet, I have decided to just give up candy! NO CANDY for 40 days! It might be tough because when i'm sitting at AJ's baseball games I love some peanut m&m's, but I think I can do it!  Today until April 18, I will go candy free and it will be over just in time for Easter!

Are you giving up anything for Lent this year? 


2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness it's over for Easter because we all know that you could not have Easter without eating a Cadbury Egg!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tina hahaha yeah! The main reason I look forward to Easter is for Cadbury eggs!! Even though I failed at Lent oh well im not Catholic anyways haha

    ReplyDelete