10.16.2011

Hello Everyone! I'm back! Where did I go? College..

 Well, I am still here at college but I am now half way through my first semester at The University of Alabama and I am so busy I can't think straight, but I am loving it!! Before I came to school all I herd was how fun it is and "It's the best 4 years of your life" and how everyone wants to go back and do it again! Well, that all may be true but nobody told me how busy I would be and how much work it actually is! I honestly am not sure how all of us college students do this. I am mastering the art of multi-tasking like never before! I am working at a pace I did not even know normal people could function at, but somehow I get it all done and keep going! On another note, as of today I am officially a Phi Mu of the University of Alabama! After 6 weeks of wonderful pledge-ship I have finally been initiated!!! I have 84 amazing pledge sisters and I am loving every minute of being part of a sorority!  So far Freshman year has been a complete success I just wish it would slow down so I could take even more of it in! The past 3 months have been a blur so I am going to start blogging more so I don't forget a single moment of this amazing time in my life! And, I hope all of you can enjoy it along with me through my blog!

XXOO Victoria

Bid Day 2011!


ATO Cowboys & Indians Swap

My Big Tyler Ann!

Bama Game! Roll Tide!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a great college experience so far. May it continue!

    ReplyDelete